A few weeks ago, I asked you, my readers, to send me topics and questions on what you wanted me to address in future videos, and you delivered! Thank you for all the great suggestions — there were some really great ideas.
I filmed a new video with fellow Rich Dad Advisor Ken McElroy — real estate expert, and who I believe, is the epitome of a successful and effective entrepreneur. We sat down and discussed a few of the questions that were submitted by you, covering a wide range of topics. Some highlights from the video:
- Entrepreneurs can often feel “stuck in a rut,” learn how you can get out of a one
- Using a “parking lot” model to prioritize and address issues, both personal and business, within a group
- Finding a support system, or a community, who help you towards your goals, lift your mood, and motivate you
- Learning how to give freely to others when you want to become a better person
- Creating an environment that promotes “psychological safety” for you and others
This was such an important and impactful conversation that we had on camera — watch the video to learn more!